Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Obi Cubana’s Has Spoken In Response To Those Questioning is Wealth (Read)

"I want to make it clear that I am not the kind of person who likes to talk, nor the kind of person who is not interested in social media," 

Obi Cubana said; in the end: "A lot of people want to know what kind of boys and friends I have. 

For me, I hardly call anyone my boy because we are all boys of Almighty God. If you are my boy or my man, I don’t have a boy who likes rituals, it means they work hard and make money in a clean way. 

Also Read: Lady Shows Off Bags of Money She Allegedly Picked At Obi - Cubana’s Mom’s Burial (Video)

In 2013, I sent 53 uneducated people to the market to learn how to trade 3 million naira with each of them, and for their The shop pays, associates 40 of them with the import, and asks them to use my name and platform to import the goods to the country where they regained their feet.

Today I am very happy that out of 53 men, 38 are billionaires and the rest are millionaires. 

In 2018, I took 100 educated men out of the street and introduced them to white people to do business. 

Today there are billionaires. When I need their help, they will help me in their capacity. All his friends from Nigeria and abroad support me. I am in the hotel and club business and own many shops, so I am a brand ambassador. 

I form an alliance with the spirit of wine, I am the brand of many companies in the world. I am very happy that my employees have achieved success. 

None my hotel manager in Nigeria can be reduce to poverty. I encourage them to educate others in the local community. I have never sacked a worker due to misconduct, you know, I will bring him in and talk to him. 

I know we need to allow stubborn and calm people to exist.

I have met countless people through my hotel business, I have supported a lot of people, I have met a lot of millionaires and billionaires, because it makes me happy to see them throw money, so they know when they are with me , They will show this attitude of throwing money to please me.

Yes, I want to gift 1 million each to 300 Oba boys to start their business, and I also want to work with them to achieve this goals.

I have many friends and like-minded people, we are like brothers. We love and like to cheer each other up. As you can see in my case, everyone came together to support me. 

Critics are normal, ready to say what they want to say, but if you do the right thing, you Will not listen to what others say. critisize me. 

Many people outside of the two will benefit from me because I am still committed to making people better. 

Cubana chief priest is my man, he is an interesting person. People mistakenly think he is me, I am Obi Cubana, he is my high priest, I hope you understand now. 

I am not interested in politics and will not be interested in it until tomorrow. I respect politicians because they have power. Haha..

My advice is to recognize the talent and make it great, don't be afraid of who will betray you tomorrow, as long as you remember well, create people, act & move, if they remember good if not be happy that they made it through you. 

I did not ask for donations or help from my boy/man, nor did I ask for help or donation from my friends, they did it themselves, and I thank them for their efforts.

Gradually ala Igbo ga adinma"

Go to your level and help at least one person, heaven will record it for you.


Updated Photo Gist

Obi Cubana’s wife also reacted to Critic's Saying; Stop the hate and celebrate God’s grace upon his chosen one – Mrs Iyiegbu

Wife of celebrity nightclub owner, Obi Cubana stated that her husband is a product of grace. Via her IG Handle. “My brother, no be juju, no be crime.

It’s just GRACE! Don’t get it twisted. Stop the hate & celebrate God’s grace upon his chosen one, so you too can attract grace upon your life's.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments